Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Who or What is Trogdor ?

I can’t believe that I have gotten away with not posting about this sooner, but for those of you with a question mark above your head every time you see “The Trogdor Nation” and wonder what in the world does that mean, here ya go.

Let me introduce you to the greatness of Homestar Runner. Homestar Runner is a cartoon series which is distributed as Macromedia Flash animations available from HomestarRunner.com. It mixes an absurdist sense of humor similar to that found in H.R. Puff ’n’ stuff with copious (good word choice) references to video games from the 1980s and 1990s. Enough is enough, just check it out and prepare to be entertained.

Link to the explanation of Trogdor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've often wondered about it ... thanks for setting the record straight! :-)

Strongbad rules!!

PS >>> new site format looks good. Now if only your entire post would show up in bloglines ;-)

Terry Chapman said...

ok, ok, I will work on the entire post showing up. May strongbad be with you, always.

Anonymous said...

We have a Trogdor here at Fellowship. His name...Terry Chapmanamus. Burninate on, my Brotha!