Monday, September 12, 2005

Goodbye

Well, it has been a fun ride, but my blogging days are over. I have decided that this will be my last post most likely forever, but at least for a while. I hereby pass on the torch of burninating to you guys. The time constraints of my job and new role, combined with a lot of change personally and with the family just leave me with not enough time to keep the blog up effectively. I am retired. And maybe just maybe I will come out of retirement a few times like a professional athelete, but for now goodbye to all :)

5 comments:

saurav said...

miss you.....

Anonymous said...

Fare thee well my brother. I shall indeed keep burninating the peoples.

We'll look forward to your return in the future...you'll be back...oh, yes...you'll be back

;-)

Jason

Clif Guy said...

Terry,

I've enjoyed reading your blog. But I understand going on a blogging hiatus because I can relate to your situation. (Our IT team at Resurrection is just getting slammed with workload. I'm starting to think we'll be adding staff soon.) I know it's difficult to keep up with everything, particularly in times of rapid change and new challenges. Blessings as you take on your expanded responsibilities.

Clif

P.S. I enjoyed our time together in January. It meant a lot to me. So thanks again.

Anonymous said...

"You're a slacker, just like your father!"

So it comes as no surprise that you are now Blogless in Dallas.

Ivaroni Spicoli

Terry Chapman said...

Thanks so much for everyones comments, I hope we will all still keep in touch. With the exception of you Ivaroni Spicoli!!!